Day/Jour 1


The Flight
We got our flight at noon and the estimated time to arrive to the airport was +- 1hour by express bus. I got too excited/nervous/overwhelmed/… that I woke up at 3 am… and couldn’t sleep anymore ahahahah. David had to wake up early because he hadn’t prepared his luggages yet XD he’s so organized, isn’t he? Anyway, we got early and the bus was really crowded, hopefully, there was free seats. And it’s really a express xD it got us at the airport in less than 30min… it was good so we could check in early at the airport!
We booked our flight with Aeroflot, I know a lot of you have disagreed with my company’s choice but it was quite a nice flight! The first flight, from Brussels to Moscouw, was really smooth and there was enough space for David’s legs ahahah. Unfortunately, it wasn’t quite the case for the second flight, from Moscouw to Tokyo… and I have to say, the people working at Moscouw airport are really cold… no smiles, no hello, no good flight… hopefully, the flight’s staff weren’t like that XD
We got slippers on board too, quite funny but useful xD The meals are okay, I guess, nothing extraordinary… well, I only ate 1 meal and a half from the 3 meals… I wasn’t feeling really well… I threw up a few times at the end of the 9hours of flight ~T_T~


The daytrip
We were planning on going to Akihabara but I was really really not well so we just go straight to the appartement. Before taking the train to Kasai station, we made sure to deliver our luggages to our Kyoto house! The Kuroneko service is the best! They were really helpful! Well, everyone in Japan is helpful XD
We also got our JRpass for 7days, starting on the 22th March because we’ll be going to Anime Japan. The appartement was small but for a single night, it was good! I got us lost ahahahah We took a nap, well, I took one, David was watching some funny show on TV xD After that, we went to the restaurant nearby, I wanted something easy to eat and went for cold soba. It was a menu, so cold soba and katsudon and super cheap 970¥, so something like 8€? Water was free and unlimited service but I don’t like the water, reminds me of Spa and I hate the water Spa xD
We took a good shower and went straight to bed at 20:00. And woke up at 01:00 because of an ambulance/police siren XD it was super freaky omg!!! And the sound isolation was so bad xDDD we couldn’t go back to sleep for an hour pfff
But all is well and I’m hypeeeer. Tomorrow will be Kyotoo!!! ^__^





Notre avion décollait à midi et il nous fallait +- une heure depuis l’appart de David. J’étais tellement nerveuse/excitée que je me suis réveillée à 3h du mat’…et je n’arrivait plus à me rendormir XD David, lui, devait encore faire sa valise alors il a du se lever tôt. On a décidé de prendre le bus express de la Stib à Schuman et ça nous à pris même pas 30min! C’était chouette, comme ça nous étions quasiment les premiers pour faire le check-in. On a pris l’avion avec la compagnie Aeroflot. Il y avait beaucoup d’avis négatifs sur cette compagnie mais ça allait… du moins, pour le vol Bruxelles-Moscou. Dans le deuxième vol, David avait pas assez de place pour ses jambes et moi, je me suis sentie super mal après qu’ils aient amené le premier repas… J’ai vomi dans la dernière heure des 9heures… pfff et pas qu’une fois T_T
Le personnel russe est vachement froid aussi…


La journée
On avait prévu d’aller à Akihabara mais après le vol, je me sentais vraiment mal donc on a direct été au logement. Avant de prendre le train, on a été donné nos bagages au service Kuroneko, qui va les envoyer direct à notre deuxième logement à Kyoto, et tout ça pour vraiment pas cher, je pense que c’était 30€ pour nos deux valises? On a aussi été retiré notre JRpass de 7 jours et on l’a activé pour le 22 mars, quand on retournera à Tokyo pour l’Anime Japan et retourner sur Kyoto le lendemain (bref dans notre planning, on va économiser près de 200€ grâce à ce JRpass car on compte aller à Miyajima aussi !).
L’appart était assez petit mais il y avait suffisament de place pour nous deux. J’ai direct fait une sieste une fois arrivés là et David a regardé des émissions WTF à la TV xD Nous sommes allés au resto juste après ma sieste et c’était bon, (trop) copieux et pas cher ! Pour 970¥, càd +- 8€, j’ai eu droit à des sobas froids avec sauce soja et un katsudon. L’eau était gratuite et on pouvait en redemander. On est rentré direct après, pris notre douche et on a dormi à fond jusqu’à ce qu’une ambulance ou une voiture de police nous réveille… L’isolation était vraiment mal faite xD du coup, il était 1h du mat’… j’en ai profité pour skype ma famille ^__^ mais j’ai pas pu me rendormir direct après xD
Bref, après cette nuit de sommeil, je me sens beaucoup mieux et je suis plein d’énergie pour attaquer la journée suivante ! Direction Kyoto !! ♡


2 thoughts on “Day/Jour 1

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s